• Madison Leather Small Wallet

• Madison Leather Framed French Purse

Results are only viewable after voting.

chazzy

~ certified nerd ~
May 19, 2008
I want 2 buy a matching wallet for my sabrina
i really love the french purse
But should i pay an extra $100 just for a kiss lock compartment ??
I think it's kinda useful cause i need the space

Attachments

• 41972_b4bk_a0_front.jpeg
    41972_b4bk_a0_front.jpeg
    28.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 41973_b4bk_a0_front.jpeg
    41973_b4bk_a0_front.jpeg
    26.4 KB · Views: 99
i saw the small wallet in the store and it's super tiny! cute but, if it was that small, i'd rather use a mini skinny! if you need a wallet, i'd go for the french purse!

I think the french purse is cuter but I have a coach wallet with the kisslock opening (I think everyone has one, it has the turnlock opening) and there isn't alot of room and its really tight. The coins don't even go all the way to the bottom of the pocket. I think you should check them out to make sure. The mini wallet is very small. I haven't seen the french one IRL.

If you want the extra space, then spend the extra money and get the French wallet.

But I must say that I have a Madison mini wallet in brown sig that holds a lot more than it would appear to at first glance. The only thing that the mini wallet really doesn't hold is change, but I put my change in a mini skinny anyway.

If you plan to carry change and don't want to use a mini skinny to do this, then I'd go for the framed wallet. Otherwise, go with the small madison wallet and pick up a matching mini skinny!