which one LV speedy or GUCCI?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello gucci lovers! i posted them same topic in the LV forum, but i would also like to see your guys' thoughts!

im debating whether to purchase the Gucci Dgold large hobo(with zipper) either in:
    -white trim
    Or
    -brown trim
    Or, instead buy:
    - the LV azur speedy 30

sooo out of these 3 bags, which would you chose? which do you think is the nicest looking one!?

2. oooohh.. that's a tough one. the LV azur speedy is really pretty, but I'm more partial to Gucci D Gold hobos. I've been wanting one myself actually, but the only thing that's stopping me (besides lack of $$) is the fact that all they have available are the canvas bags. I don't like how the canvas bags wear down when you use it often. If they come out again with a coated D Gold hobo - like the gunmetal color! - I'd definitely jump on it. But because I'd hate to ruin a (pricey) canvas bag, I'd go with the speedy, even if it is white.

3. ^^ thanks for the reply! yes i also was worried about the gucci canvas, however my other gucci canvas bag has held up wonderfully! it still looks brand new and i don't baby my bags at all...:smile: but yes they ALL are equally beautiful, that's why its such a hard choice

4. #4 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    I vote for the LV azur speedy 30, but I would get the ebene color so it wont get as dirty ;)

5. I have both a speedy and the D-Gold Hobo, and I definitely prefer the D-Gold. I like that I have the option of wearing it over my shoulder, and I think it holds its shape better than the speedy. I also like that the D-Gold is a bit more...."obscure" - every girl in Manhattan has a speedy. JMO!

6. I vote D gold hobo in brown trim cuz I would hate to get the white one dirty. I have the Azur speedy and I got it dirty the first time I used it (color transfer from my dark denim). I haven't used it since cuz I'm afraid to get it dirty. I also like shoulder bags vs satchels so that's another reason to vote for the D gold. HTH!

7. another vote for the D gold hobo in brown trim :biggrin:

8. Large D Gold Hobo in Brown Trim! (I have this bag in Red guccissima and LOVE it).

9. LV speedy :smile:

10. No doubt about it for me
    The hobo with brown trim

11. I prefer the LV speedy

12. Gucci Dgold large hobo

13. My choice- LV. But if its going to be an everyday bag- in ebene. Have both- I wouldnt take my Azur out everyday. I STILL LVOE HER! Good luck with ur decision!

14. I would vote for lv speedy but not the azuR color thou.... Since I am afraid to get it dirty too

15. LV Speedy but in ebene... i am biased though since thats going to be my next purchase. :P