Which one looks best?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which of these bags do you think looks best with this attire? LV Damier Ebene or Goyard?

20160714_202855-1-1.jpg Studio_20160713_084600.jpg

monksmom likes this.
  2. I like both but I vote Goyard!

Dorf likes this.
  3. I think the Goyard as well, but I like the LV a lot more.

luv2bling likes this.
  4. i'm not a fan of both of them, i prefer other colors. but the LV looks better, like the clean look. do not like the flap leather surrounding on the go yard. is like going back a few years. just like an old cd collection storage-book-bag

5. Goyard doesn't follow the trends :smile:

6. I think both bags would go with you outfit, however I like the LV DE a tad more. I am sure you will look dapper with either bag you choose.

7. LV. The brown print and navy attire looks sharper IMO. Plus the damier print is cleaner. The Goyard print is busier.

8. LV de. It has a better contrast with your attire and compliments it well.

9. I think the Goyard "goes" better but I really don't like it. I would vote for the LV.

luv2bling likes this.
  10. LV! Definitely!

11. Goyard

12. I like both, but I think the LV is best as it looks sleek and contrasts well against your outfit. The Goyard bag is nice too, but I find it too busy.

13. Both are great choices but the LV seems to make a sleeker presentation together with your outfit.

14. I like the Goyard, but I think the LV has a more classic and cleaner look.

15. Like the color play in the Goyard - not the style of the bag. So LV DE gets my vote.

@Dorf - BTW - love, love the belt. I think I may consider one to wear with jeans!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice