Which one looks best?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which size looks best?

1. Medium

65 vote(s)
    90.3%
  2. Jumbo

7 vote(s)
    9.7%
  1. I like the medium on you; it seems to be in better proportion to your frame.

2. I recently had a similar dilemma & am a similar size as you, but went with the jumbo. Jumbo does not look good on me as a crossbody or with a single chain on the shoulder because it hangs too low & looks too boxy. When I wear the straps doubled so it sits higher on my body, it looks best - actually, it looks amazing this way!! The m/l does not fit anything & is comparable to what fits inside my WOC! (Card case, phone, one more small item but not sunglasses). If I’m purchasing a forever bag, I need one that is adaptable & functional. So try the jumbo with double chains on your shoulder to shorten the length, and see how it looks that way, then compare again. Hope this helps! (P.S.- I also love my Balenciaga city bag & LV Retiro which is surprisingly smaller than the jumbo. The jumbo is really not that big.)

NOIRetMoi and gettinpurseonal like this.
  3. Agree with everything AllisonFay said!!!

Medium is so cute but hardly holds anything. The Reissue 226 looks about the same size but holds a bit more and is easier to open. Jumbo looks good on petite girls like us if we wear the straps doubled & does not look good or work crossbody.

AllisonFay likes this.
  4. When you frame the question as such, the obvious answer is medium =p

However, what are you planning on using the bag for? Everyday casual? Fancy dates? Both look great on you but also take practicality into consideration. I am 5’ even and love my 2 jumbos. When I need a small bag, I reach for my mini square or golden class woc and hardly for the medium anymore.