Which one is your favorite?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which one would you perfer to have? The mini speedy, mini steamer or mini lockit? (Pics are from ebay and a member of this site)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. tough call, but I would have to choose the mini lockit, although the mini steamer is cute...I wouldn't go with the mini speedy - I'd pay a couple hundred dollars more and get a 30 or 35 1st, before buying a mini!!

3. Pick just one?! Well, then I would pick the lockit. But they would look best as a set.:biggrin: So I think you should get them all!

4. actually couldn't you get like 2 normal size speedys for the price of the mini one? The ones I've seen on eBay were over 1k :P

I think I'd choose the speedy. It's just so iconic (and it would be cute to have a baby to go with my 35 :love: )

5. well, just looked it up, the mini speedy is US $1,695.00 BIN :yucky: on eBay :wtf: :crybaby:

6. Mini Speedy is sooooo cute! :biggrin: :yes:

7. The lockit because the locks are just too precious!

8. WHOA! :yucky: That almost 3 25's. :roflmfao:

9. Mini speedy!

10. I LOVE the lockit!!! SO CUTE!!! Ayla and I saw the speedy and the steamer in person and they really cute also!

11. I love the little speedy, it's too cute!

12. mini lockit! sooo cute!

13. The Lockits are adorable!!! :love:

14. Easy for me...lol.

I chose the speedy. I played with all three again at the holiday party at Valley Fair and it reaffirmed my choice, the speedy is def. the most well made.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. :drool: and it's sooooo cute