Which One is your favorite Givenchy Bag style?

Oh man they’re all so individually unique and amazing. The antigona is probably the most recognizable, but the nightingale and pandora (slouchy and box version) are such stunning pieces.

I own the slouchy pandora, nano backpack, and mini antigona all in smooth calfskin. I would personally do the antigona, but to each her own..... handbag!

Reactions: natalia0128
For me personally is the Givenchy Obsedia cross body bag:amuse:

givenchy-obsedia-crossbody-bag-black.jpg

r6sgvz-l.jpg

Reactions: alliegetyourgun
I think the slouchy pandora. I feel the other bags, while very nice, have rather universal shapes that any other brand has their version of. The Pandora I've never seen copied by lower priced brands, as far as I know. It's completely unique to Givenchy. So for that reason, i vote the Pandora!

Reactions: alliegetyourgun
When you say “classic”, do you mean classic-traditional, or classic to the brand? My favorite is the Pandora, but the design is more avant garde than classic in the true sense of the word. Brand-wise though, it’s definitely a classic, instantly recognizable Givenchy.

When you say “classic”, do you mean classic-traditional, or classic to the brand? My favorite is the Pandora, but the design is more avant garde than classic in the true sense of the word. Brand-wise though, it’s definitely a classic, instantly recognizable Givenchy.
Classic to me.( an iconic bag of that brand)
Or the bag makes that brand popular
When you carry it, people around what brand you carry without asking . Plus less copy cat from another company

Classic to me.( an iconic bag of that brand)
Or the bag makes that brand popular
When you carry it, people around what brand you carry without asking . Plus less copy cat from another company

I's say the Pandora definitely fits that description! You really can't go wrong with either Pandora, Antigona or Nightingale though, all three are classics. Which is great, because they're all very different, so everyone can find a favorite.

I decided go with Pandora yeah me
Still debating color between these two.
Black or beige
I only own one Fendi by the way bag in Black. I like to own different as possible. I have beige ( taupe) Balenciaga bag

Attachments

• 55A08166-AF6E-44A1-AF47-1958FC128E06.jpeg
    55A08166-AF6E-44A1-AF47-1958FC128E06.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 215
Reactions: BagLadyT