which one is more worth in the long run? pls helpp

I-shop

Aug 1, 2007
I'm in dilemma and really need your advise.. I'm choosing between the brown bubble quilt or brown jumbo flap with mademoiselle lock. I will attach picture. I need this bag for everyday use and also can bring it when I travel..IMO both are not trendy bags so I think I can have it for a long time without being dated, is that so?? give me your input pleasee... I can't buy both since they are the same color and also I don't have money tree :crybaby:but after all..life is about making choices right?..hehehe..so please help me...thanksss. As of today, for everyday use, I have classic jumbo black caviar and XL vintage flap.

Attachments

• 100_3140.JPG
    100_3140.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 129
  • brchan--.jpg
    brchan--.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 123
oooooo, that's a tough one! i :heart: both!

the BQ will definitely hold more and it is easier to access items from. but the jumbo flap is a bit more classic looking and you have the option to wear it on your shoulders or cross-body (i think).

do you have a preference for gold or silver HW?

no preference..i also :love: both.. that's why can't make decision.. love the BQ with gold.. but don't mind either with the flap with silver h/w hehehe...:graucho:

If u already have the jumbo flap, then get the bubble one. At least one of each style, so u don't get tired of it. And then when your money tree grows, haha, you can get the jumbo flap in brown, they are classic and will always be there, just that your tree has to grow as fast and as high to reach it.

I tried on the bubble one the other day, love how it feels, and it's definitely an everyday bag.

I actually think the brown jumbo flap can withstand the test of time. However, if you already have any type of jumbo/medium flap, then you can choose BQ bowler as it adds more diversity to your collection.

yupe I'm praying really hard and also keep watering the tree so it can grow twice faster than the price increase :lol: i haven't tried BQ IRL, but I'm sure its so lovely and I can use it as a pillow on the plane hehehe

If u already have the jumbo flap, then get the bubble one. At least one of each style, so u don't get tired of it. And then when your money tree grows, haha, you can get the jumbo flap in brown, they are classic and will always be there, just that your tree has to grow as fast and as high to reach it.

I tried on the bubble one the other day, love how it feels, and it's definitely an everyday bag.