Which one is better in your opinion?

mockinglee

Piemaker
O.G.
May 17, 2007
The Pie Hole
Hmm...if she likes the Coffer and it's only a few hundred more than the one you picked maybe she can chip in the extra $$ to get it? I'm sure she would like the one here, but she would probably love the Coffer, if you know what I mean. You can tell her you can get this one for her, or give her the price of it towards getting a Coffer.

Tanja

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Munich/Germany
I vote for thr LV, it's a fantastic and sturdy bag and seriously can take a beating. The re-sale value is much higher an the LV than the MiuMiu.

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Handbag Heaven
Hmm...if she likes the Coffer and it's only a few hundred more than the one you picked maybe she can chip in the extra $$ to get it? I'm sure she would like the one here, but she would probably love the Coffer, if you know what I mean. You can tell her you can get this one for her, or give her the price of it towards getting a Coffer.
So it wouldn't be a surprise.....it just like I gave her a money to buy something and usually do like that so it is not a special thing. I guess.

When she want something she always asked for money so I gave her and she got it by herself. :rolleyes: