Which one is better choice?--BV or Fendi

BV Woven Hobo in brown or Fendi Wisteria Spy in Honey?

• BV woven hobo

• Fendi Wisteria spy

Results are only viewable after voting.
I agree with Angstofgumby. BV is classic and the craftsmanship is superb. I have a ball bag in hazelnut and I had a Spy but returned it. I can tell you firsthand the BV was much better made.

Kat said:
I agree with Angstofgumby. BV is classic and the craftsmanship is superb. I have a ball bag in hazelnut and I had a Spy but returned it. I can tell you firsthand the BV was much better made.
Thanks Kat. BV it is...But do you like the woven hobo with scallop edge more or Ball bag more...Thinking about get red color but can't decide which one...

Chloe_concord said:
Thanks Kat. BV it is...But do you like the woven hobo with scallop edge more or Ball bag more...Thinking about get red color but can't decide which one...
They are both great bags, but I prefer the ball bag.:P It has a flatter bottom KWIM?

NMV4948_mp.jpg

Hey,. gals.. I came to BV store to pick up my red ball bag this morning and they have this beautiful medium size cabat in red on display. It is beyond beautiful and that red is soo rich red. I almost wanted to get her home with me. But DH reminded me to think over and come back later if I really really want that bag after 1 week waiting period. He just said think about how many other bags you can get with that price. But come on...it is a BV Cabat....:love::heart: