Which one is better (between the GALLERY SIGNATURE TOTE and the NORTH-SOUTH TOTE?

Marcela

Nov 8, 2007
O.K After read the comments in my last post I have decided that I will exchange the Hamptons... The reason because I bought it is because I was ready to buy the Sig Stripe tote but I discovered that it don't have a zipper so I changed my mind and ordered the Hamptons but honestly it looks too "serious" for me. It beautiful but I always wear jeans, tees and the bag look a little weird on me.
So I think I will exchange it for the Gallery but I am not sure between the GALLERY SIGNATURE TOTE (1) and the NORTH-SOUTH TOTE (2) and what color???

Attachments

• 11237_BKHRD-1_d2.jpg
    11237_BKHRD-1_d2.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 11238_BKHRD-1_d2.jpg
    11238_BKHRD-1_d2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 54
I like the look of #1 better. As far as color goes, looking on the website, I like the khaki/tan the best. Second choice would be khaki/red. For some reason, I just think the khaki signature looks AWESOME on this tote!!

I like the look of #1 better. As far as color goes, looking on the website, I like the khaki/tan the best. Second choice would be khaki/red. For some reason, I just think the khaki signature looks AWESOME on this tote!!

Thank you Maya! I think I am getting tired of all this looking for the perfect bag! You saw the pictures of the Hamptons? I don't know but I think that I will get the Gallery better, looks more simple. And yes, I think I like better the #1