Which One Is a Better Choice?

daisygrl

O.G.
May 4, 2013
I have been debating between Medium Boy in caramel caviar (the chain on CCs is everything) and a Mini Top Handle in dark beige lambskin. The Boy is readily available, the Mini was super hard to get (at least where I am). The Boy is sturdy and super elegant, the Mini is far more delicate but classic. The Mini also wrinkles very easily when open (which, I know, is normal but it show how delicate it is.) I was about to purchase the Boy while inquiring about this Mini. The sweet SA who was helping me said they barely come around. So I said to myself that I would wait a couple more weeks and if I have no luck with Mini, I will get the Boy. An hour later, SA called me that they got the Mini in and if I am interested! I almost died. Of course, I got it! It is very pretty and much cheaper than the Boy (about $2,000) but a bit underwhelming. It is also smaller than the Boy but it has a handle, which I love. So there goes my dilemma. Which one is a better choice?

Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 3.46.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-02 at 3.46.28 PM.png

I prefer the mini top handle. It has more of a classic shape that can be dressed up or down. The boy is more casual/trendy. The mini top handle looks so good on you! Ultimately I hope you pick the one that works with your lifestyle and brings you happiness.