Which one? I need the advice from my wonderful PF friends!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Argh! I have finally convinced myself that I AM a shoulder bag woman and have given up the opportunity to get a great deal on a Fuschia Neo Speedy :confused1:

Anywhoo- which one would you pick? Denim Baggy GM/PM or a MC Boulogne?

Is MC Boulogne discontinued? What do you think of the one on LT?

http://www.let-trade.com/

I like the Denim Baggy and to me it doesn't seem to matter which size because my Coach Legacy Shoulder does me justice when I am in the mood for toting a downsized amount of stuff.

Alrighty ladies- unload your thoughts to me because your opinions do count so much to me! TIA for all the help- :yes:

2. hum, I'd go w/MC b/c you can use it during winter too, the Denim would a a bit difficult to use past summer IMO. :flowers:

3. Denim Baggy PM !!

4. ^^ I agree, MC is more versatile and I think it would suit your vibrant personality better, Frozen!

5. I think I like the Denim baggy better than the shape of that particular MC, but I would normally pick a MC.

6. :flowers:

See you guys are too sweet and I truly appreciate this Forum- I LOVE THIS PLACE AND THE PEOPLE-- Y'ALL ARE AWESOME!!!

7. Remembering the beautiful pictures of where you live (and 45F on 4th July?), I'd say MC. It would be gorgeous with the clear blue / pure white.:yes:

8. I vote for the Denim baggy pm or gm!:smile:

9. Definitely choose the MC Boulogne!

10. Denim Baggy GM/PM:yahoo:

11. My vote is for denim!!!

12. Denim Baggy GM!

13. Definitely Baggy PM/GM! The Fuschia would look so wonderful against all of the snow in Barrow or Fairbanks! Plus the hot pink would go well with your outgoing personality!

14. I personally like the denim better than the MC bag.

15. I like the Denim Baggy PM!!