which one help me choose please

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
I prefer the blue. I like the slightly pebbled leather and I love the gunmetal hardware...it's a striking combination!

Oct 27, 2013
Canada
I prefer the blue. I saw the other one in person and not a fan. The blue is just beautiful and the brushed nickel works well with it. I love the feather charm on the other.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I haven't seen the blue in person, but I've seen the other one and it is a striking bag. It has a lot of extra details. The leather feels wonderful. I think the blue is more feminine but the black makes more of a statement.

brae

Aug 2, 2013
If you are torn equally, I would go with whichever has the best leather. It looks like the black one has nicer leather from what I've seen.

My personal opinion- the black.

shminbabe

Aug 12, 2012
Well I've been dying to see the orange and black one in person since the day I first saw it in the Fall preview thread way back in February so I couldn't possibly tell you which one until I've seen them both.

Like Brae^ I think I prefer the black/orange, but they are probably both stunning and different enough that you could keep both. What can I say? I'm an enabler.