Which one for Xmas bag?

Phiomega

O.G.
Aug 19, 2012
Hello... thought I asked for your thoughts as fellow Bal lovers...

Been thinking of getting a special bag as Xmas gift to myself and stopped by Bal today - two bags caught my eye:

A lovely blue with silver hardware...

IMG_1511852065.640178.jpg

And a lovely white with Gunmetal hardware...

IMG_1511852129.960217.jpg

Am torn. The blue (blue lavande) is really striking esp with silver H/W but will be less neutral.... the white is a lovely off white that will go with anything, but I do have a black and a red one that ‘goes with everything’...

Your thoughts and advice?

If the price is same, Blue with Chevre is definitely more value for money & better wear & tear too. ;)

Unless you are very careful & baby your bag, go for blue!

Been thinking of getting a special bag as Xmas gift to myself and stopped by Bal today - two bags caught my eye:

View attachment 3891405

View attachment 3891406

Am torn. The blue (blue lavande) is really striking esp with silver H/W but will be less neutral.... the white is a lovely off white that will go with anything, but I do have a black and a red one that ‘goes with everything’...

View attachment 3891405

View attachment 3891406

Oh exciting Phiomega!! I’m loving the blue one especially as it has ME....just LOVE that color. Personally i’d Be petrified of ivory/off white for the reason @peacebabe mentions. GOOD LUCK!!:flowers:

Another vote for blue — gorgeous color and leather and the ME detailing is special. And honestly, I think it is a great neutral (kinda like blue jeans IMO). White will not wear well over time unless you are super super careful and baby it. What is the name of this blue? Are they reusing “Bleu Lavande” (which is a purplish blue from 2011)? I am excited for you for your new bag :smile:

Thank you all! Seemed like there is a unanimous response [emoji4]

Great that all of you bring the concerns that white will not wear well... I really did not think of that before.

I really love the silver ME on the blue - I think the SA says bleu lavande indeed. Btw there is a beautiful red with silver HW also at the shop!

Will plan to visit the shop towards the end of day or tomorrow...

Thank you all! Seemed like there is a unanimous response [emoji4]

Great that all of you bring the concerns that white will not wear well... I really did not think of that before.

I really love the silver ME on the blue - I think the SA says bleu lavande indeed. Btw there is a beautiful red with silver HW also at the shop!

Will plan to visit the shop towards the end of day or tomorrow...
Hmmm, doesn't look like bleu lavande...?