Which one for a damier shoulder bag?

I'm hinting my DH for a Saleya PM. I actually dragged him to one of the LV stores just so he knows the right size I'm talking about. He actually complimented me when I tried it on, so I sure hope Christmas comes early this year! :P

P.S. I'm 5'2" and it fits over my shoulder very comfortably!

i like the Papillon 30 the most of all :yes:. as i said in your other thread, it's comfortable as a shoulder bag, because of the flat handles, as opposed to the Saleya's rolled handles.

But can you wear it (the saleya pm) over a jacket on your shoulder?

I have the saleya pm and love it! I don't think you can wear it as a shoulder bag if you have a winter coat on, though. I wanted a damier shoulder bag and tried almost every one in the LV store!! I didn't find the papillon comfortable. The most comfortable shoulder bag for me was the parioli, but it didn't have a zipper closure, which I wanted. Hope this helps :flowers:

Saleya PM! I'm thinking this will be my next bag... I looked at it this past weekend -- it fit over my shoulder with a thin coat on, but like others have said, probably not with a winter coat.

Illovo - flat handle and meant to be worn as a shoulder bag. I have a Mono Pap 30 and no way is that baby going over the shoulder. The Saleya has rounded handles so I'm not so sure that it would be comfortable over the shoulder - I had a Looping and the rounded handle drove me nuts!

If you want to use the Saleya PM as a shoulder bag, you really need to try it out first. Some girls as you've seen think it works great as a shoulder bag, but it definitely is NOT a shoulder bag for me. I love the Saleya PM, but it's strictly a hand-held bag. I am a regular-sized person, not petite but not overweight. It's mostly the very petite girls who enjoy using it as a shoulder bag, i think.