Which one first, Mini pochette accesorize or Pomme Cles?

arrival

O.G.
Apr 10, 2012
I just bought my DE Speedy B a week ago. :love:
But I want the Mini Pochette or a Pomme Cles long time ago.
Because of law budget now, I can only buy one first, but I dont know, which is more useful ? I will put in my Speedy.

I have the Mono Cles already, but thats for my keys.

Also I have a ZCP.

So I have to put somewhere now my cards, which are not all fit in the ZCP, my mini ipod, and maybe some change.
Maybe the Mini Pochette more useful, but I just love the Pomme Cles too!
So hard to decide :confused1:

Why not get the vernis pochette ??? They have it in pomme :smile:

However out of the two choice i prefer the mini pochette for clutters.

Or i will suggest the mono cles for cards, and a pomme keys holder .

Cles! I have 4 and love them and rotate them daily. I have 2 mini pochettes and 1 regular pochette and the new pochette nm and never use them. I am probably the only non pochette person on this forum but I much prefer a cles..

I agree, mini pochette since you have a cles already. It's multi-purpose so you'll be able to use it for a variety of things! Plus it will help keep things organized in your new speedy b!

Mini pochette is great for use with a speedy! You can attach it to the d ring and then take it out and use it as a little bag if you run out for lunch or something. I love mine so much. And the cute factor cannot be ignored either. Definitely mini pochette.

By the way, I ha e the cles as well, so I am not biased without reason ;)

Thank you so much all your replies :tender:

I decided to get a Mini Pochette first.
And the Pomme cles later, also I want a pomme make up bag as well :woohoo:

Now, I just have to find a perfect pochette :smile:

the pomme cles is very pretty but i vote for the pochette bc you already have the mono cles. both cles fit the same amount but the pochette is bigger and more versatile. you can use it to organize your bag or use it as a wristlet when you need to fit a phone/some cash/cc..etc while running errands or going out .