Which one? Emerald Shrug or Pale Rose Hobo?

1. I can't make up my mind. I need heaps of opinions here...

Pale Rose 1.jpg Pale Rose 2.jpg Emerald Shrug 1.jpg
  2. Here's one more pic of the Emerald Shrug, as a fair comparison...:graucho:

Emerald Shrug 3.jpg
  3. Maybe neither, if you don't have a passion for either one? My own preference would be the day/hobo style - but I think I prefer the emerald color.

4. Emerald ... its a gem color which is always classic...

5. I vote for the emerald. It will take you all the way through fall and winter, and the color has a lot of depth. I absolutely love pink, but I think that one is too light. You may be fine with it, but I would have no hope of keeping it clean!

6. of the two, i say pale pink hobo. it doesn't photograph well, but is much better irl.

7. I would say the pink EXCEPT according to many SA's at Balenciaga, there are problems with that color. So keep that in mind.:confused1:

8. I like the pink...but pick emerald because the color will not fade & you don't have to worry about it getting dirty. :smile:

9. Pale rose hobo! I :heart: that color and the style is great.

10. This is such a great help. I am now leaning towards the Emerald. I love both colors. Ideally I would love an Emerald Day /Hobo, but they are rare. I thought the pale pink was an unusual color to own in a Hobo style. I have never owned a Shrug and I thought it might be bad if I bought it just because of the color. Any other thoughts?

11. Actually, come to think of it. After looking at all your thoughts, the pale pink looks a bit faded or washed out...Now leaning towards the Emerald Shrug for sure!

12. Emerald - looks fab for this fall and winter! I own a Shrug and it's very roomy and lies against the body exceptionally well.

13. OK not fond of the shrug (I prefer the Day...) but I love so much Emerauld...
    I'm sure your Emerauld shrug will be a perfection !!!!

14. I think the emerald is a more practical color, both in terms of taking care of it and in terms of wearing it in the colder months. And the shrug is a less common style than the day... at least I see fewer of them. I haven't gotten around to craving one of my own yet but I think it would be an awesome piece to own for your bbag collection. So I'm for the emerald shrug :heart:

15. i have a shrug and i love it! I think the emerald would be a beautiful color in the shrug. Also it's more suitable for the fall/winter seasons, I believe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice