Which one do you recommend?

I actually convinced my parents to get me a Tokidoki bag for graduation!:yes: Yay me! So with that said, which one would you recommend? I know that I want a L'amore print bag, and I really like the zucca style, but I still don't know... Any recommendations or pictures of your bags would help!:greengrin:

I actually convinced my parents to get me a Tokidoki bag for graduation!:yes: Yay me! So with that said, which one would you recommend? I know that I want a L'amore print bag, and I really like the zucca style, but I still don't know... Any recommendations or pictures of your bags would help!:greengrin:

What size bags do you like to carry?

Indeed, you know what you want -- go for it! If I could do it again I'd probably get a Zucca..no wait, I wouldn't. I love my gioco..but still, Zucca looks like an awesome style & Amore is the best so yeah :biggrin:

Get a zucca. Zuccas are easier to get into and out of. Mind you, I love the look of the gioco, but if they could somehow make it more easy to use, then I'd only be getting giocos. But zuccas are great too.

I was actually surprised, I didn't find the Gioco hard to get in and out of (which is the biggest complaint I've heard) but I did find all the loose lining fabric swimming around inside the bag terribly annoying WHY didn't they tack it down on the edges or corners????