Which one do you prefer?

I'm considering purhasing the 4-Key Holder and just wanted to know what you all thought about it. I currently own the Key & Change Holder and have found it to be a little too long when my keys are attached. Right now it just hangs inside my bag, unused. Wasn't sure if the 4-Key Holder gives you enough "slack" to use your keys without having to remove them each time (hope that makes sense). I have really fallen in love with the Vernis line and am now wanting to purchase some accessories to brighten up my mono bags! Thanks for your input.:smile:

My aunt owns the 4 key holder and she uses it instead of a keyring. She places her car keas, house keys, po box keys, and apartment keys (different than house keys) on there and then has the key holder thingy dangling as a fob.

I love the 4 key holders..I have one in Damier and so does my mom. They're great for holding multiple keys and keeping them so they aren't all over the place threatening to scratch things in your bag.

I have a 6 key in mono. The only thing not on there is my car key. It has the remote as part of the key and it is too long and fat. Plus, the hole in the key is a weird shape and I need to use an extra ring to get it to attach to anything. Once I find a gold ring, I will use my Pomme cles with it.