Which one do you prefer, Miranda or...

Miranda or Thompson Top Handle

• Miranda

• Thompson Top Handle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 25, 2007
Legacy Thompson Top Handle. I think I want either of these bags in white or parchment. I may never get them, but I just wanted to know your opinion of which you liked better. They are the same type of handbag so I could never get both.. too similar..

does anyone have either if these bags and like to share their thoughts.. anyone have both and like to share comparison pics?

11373_B4PH-1_d2.jpg

11085_B4BX-1_d2.jpg
miranda is coming in white so just imagine it in white:P

OHHHH THATS A HARD CHOICE. I personally have the Karee satchel and am 190% in love with it. But I do love the Miranda. If I had a choice, I would be getting both. :heart:

Definitely the Thompson! It's sooo pretty, especially in white! And it's sooo classic w/ that framed look!

The Miranda is pretty too, but for me, it's the Legacy Thompson all the way!

I love the Miranda and DH loves the Thompson Top Handle. I however, will probably never own a Miranda since it is so big. I would say get the Miranda. I love the shape. Its not as bulky as the Thompson Top Handle.

I vote Miranda, holds it frame much better. I have no pics of the THompson but my friend hates hers. I feel its too too light and for the price the the leather is not as nice. Miranda....own two........perfect, classic bag. MIRANDA

I vote Miranda! I have this bag in Bordeaux and get compliments on it all the time. In fact I got 3 compliments on it yesterday all within the same hour, when I was running errands at lunch! I plan on getting Miranda in white if there is a March PCE!
This bag is stunning, classic and is a bag that I can see myself using 20 years from now!!

Normally I'm all over anything with Legacy lining which the thomspon bag has, but I much prefer the Miranda!!