Which one do you prefer? Flap or tote?

:love: Here it is:

DSC06277.jpg

and I brought a beautiful ring as well:

DSC06322.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on your purchases. I have the large black flap and love it. I had no idea that it came in white (if I did I would have been tempted). Where was it sold and what price? The $4200 price seems steep (more than my larger size). But you're right, the white one is small.

Enjoy your tote - if it goes on sale, I might be tempted again.

I've seen both - if it had to be one or other I would say the flap even though it's a tad small. I'm glad you made the right decision for you though.

My favourite was the 'foldover' larger bag. They didn't have that one when I went to see the range and I was dissapointed.

Congrats!! You got the best one. IMO. Everyone had the flap, but the tote was rare. I was at NM Girls night out and wore it. EVERYONE including the SA's were fawning over it. Customers wanted to purchase the bag off my arm. LOL. Now I want a white tote. I adore this tote.

BTW, I'm not sure if this would apply to everyone, but in a pinch, I actually can wear the large flap messenger style (it falls at waist, rather than below). Of course, I am short and short bodied.

QUOTE=Malinda;12214482]Congratulations on your purchases. I have the large black flap and love it. I had no idea that it came in white (if I did I would have been tempted). Where was it sold and what price? The $4200 price seems steep (more than my larger size). But you're right, the white one is small.

Enjoy your tote - if it goes on sale, I might be tempted again.[/QUOTE]