Which one do you love more: Jewelry or Bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’ve been a huge bag lover for the past 20 years. However, now I’m totally obsessed with fine jewelry and wish I spent my money more on developing a fine jewelry collection than designer bags. I know we are on the Purse Forum, but which one do you love more and are more likely to buy: jewelry or bags? Why?

baghagg and Welltraveled! like this.
  2. I've been a bag lover all my life and finding that I don't want to spend more on bags unless I sell to purchase. I am leaning towards jewelry. I like all types and not fixated on the big names: Tiffany, Cartier and VCA. My next piece will be from VCA and it was years of wanting a JUC and T bracelet. The key is try try on several pieces and do your research before purchase. For example, there are tons of pro's and cons videos on the LOVE bracelet.

JessicaRabbit1 likes this.
  3. I love both but have been buying solely jewellery for quite a while. I just bought my first bag in nearly a year though and am loving it, so all could change!

I feel like I have ticked off the core pieces in my jewellery collection that I had aspired to own (diamond eternity ring in both white and yellow gold with a decent carat weight and excellent specs, diamond tennis bracelet and Love bracelet), along with some other interchangeable pieces (drop earrings and right hand rings) and now I might focus on buying a couple of bags I have my eye on. I normally sell to buy though so need to re-evaluate what I already have and then decide what to move on.

4. Bags.
    I stopped buying jewelry as I forget to wear it :sad:

5. As much as love both, I've definitely bought more jewelry than bags in my lifetime.

keodi, luxemadam, USCGirlie and 4 others like this.
  6. My problem is my jewelry wishlist seems never ending . But I have told myself that four more should be the limit.

Addicted to bags and cdtracing like this.
  7. Ditto this.

Addicted to bags and cdtracing like this.
  8. Although I love them I rarely buy bags. I am a little clumsy and am afraid that I will ruin them. Jewelry, on the other hand, is my thing! I love all things that sparkle!

9. Of course bags, see my carryon shoulder handbag with tassels:heart:

Attached Files:

baghagg, zibeline91, ZaneetaS and 2 others like this.
  10. Jewelry!

11. Bags...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

12. Jewelry! I love purses but can’t bring myself to have more than 10 (minus a work bag). Jewelry though? Keep it coming!

baghagg, cdtracing and nycmamaofone like this.
  13. I’ve spent the last few years acquiring bags and now that I have more 5an enough I am turning my focus to jewelry.

14. Yes! I find myself getting more joy out of wearing my jewelry than my bags these days. I have more than enough, plus you can wear only one bag at a time (or two max). Jewelry you can wear all the time, everyday, and more than one piece at a time.

baghagg, Suso2004, luxemadam and 4 others like this.
  15. I've always loved bag & shoes but I find myself spending my money on fine jewelry in the past few years. So...jewelry is my preferred love.