Which one do you like most?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Rose or Graffiti? Why?

1. Rose

2. Graffiti

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hi all,

rose or graffiti? pls vote... :smile:

2. Just voted for rose :yahoo:

3. reasons? :yes:

4. Graffiti...I'm not a fan of the roses.

5. I voted grafitti - it's just more 'me'.

6. I don't think I can decide yet...the Graffiti purses won't be in at my boutique until Feb. 2nd!

7. I love Graffiti -- a fresh take on the original LV graffiti!!

8. I love the roses!!! I have the speedy and the scarf! I like the fact that you can see the brown monogram with roses. Something about the combination is just lovely. Where as the graffiti is covered with writing. I also feel a bit old to carry the graffiti, I picture younger Hollywood carrying it.

9. So far, the Roses, but that might change when the graffiti comes out next month!

10. I love them almost equally, but voted for Roses.. Most classic :smile:

11. So far Roses, they are very girly!

12. I love the rose collection. I love roses in general.......and rose in LV looks great.

13. Hi! I voted for roses because I don't like how Grafitti screams Louis Vuitton.

14. Rose-it isn't so obnoxious looking to me.

15. #15 Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
    Rose. Graffiti to me personally looks a bit... young urban trendsetter? Roses is out there as well, but to me more in a ladylike way? IDK but that's how I feel...