Which One Do You Like Better???

Which one do you like better??

• smooth calf leather

• guccissima leather

Results are only viewable after voting.

moe

Jan 10, 2006
Do any of you have this bag?? what are the pros and cons with the leather?? I've gotten mixed reviews from SA's and friends........i know you experts can help. thanks in advance!

Attachments

• bluehobo.jpg
    bluehobo.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 77
  • bluehobo2.jpg
    bluehobo2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 95
I have the black one, I bought almost a year ago and I still love it. The leather is a beautiful quality and it softens with each use. From your choices I'd have to pick the solid blue, you won't be disappointed!

Attachments

• (8) Gucci Horsebit Leather Hobo, Large - 1400.JPG
    (8) Gucci Horsebit Leather Hobo, Large - 1400.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 58
BagLovingMom said:
I have the tan and black leather ones-love them, Moe was it you who had the ivory and took it back or am I confused LOL!
lol yes it was me with the ivory but i'm getting the blue now it just looks soo much better. I guess dark colors are slimming for handbags too:roflmfao:

Is this the Horsebit Hobo? I have it, as well as my mom. We both have the leather one and I love it. The strap does get a bit heavy though at times, but it is a gorgeous bag. I prefer the smooth look of the leather vs the gussisma

OMG! My gf just presaled the leather navy large one. It was the last one. I fell in love, lust, yearning for it. I like them both. I love the GG's on the guccisima and I love the smooth leather on the other one. But, if I had to choose b/w the two I would pick the guccisima. I think its ROCKSTAR! :yes:

i would pick either one-both are beautiful leathers(with the guccisima or without) because the style itself is just gorgeous on its own

I'm still pretty torn between the 2 leathers....:sad:
a friend of mine thinks the guccissima might be better since it looks more "expensive" and since the style is quite casual the smooth leather is nothing special and i can find similar styles and leather in other brands.
I've also heard that the guccissima leather is alot stiffer than the smooth calf. I do want this purse to slouch with time since its quite big in size.....my bf, and SA likes the smooth....
oh i donno I can't believe i'm stressing over a bag.......lol
this really proves how much of an addict i am.
it also doesn't help when the poll is at 50/50
:shocked: :shocked:

moe said:
lol yes it was me with the ivory but i'm getting the blue now it just looks soo much better. I guess dark colors are slimming for handbags too:roflmfao:

LOL!! I wondered if the ivory leather was nice, I have never seen that one. I still prefer the smooth leather although I have read on PF that the guccisima doesn't show scuff marks as much as the smooth. The bag is large so it does bump against thing and I do have some marks, so that may be a consideration!