Which one do you like better the Massai or the Trim II?

Lv-nowwhat

drive LV
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Both of these bags are gorgeous. I think it will be my next Hermes depending on the price in the preloved market. If you could only choose one, which one would you ladies choose? I know many of you have both so what are the pros and cons. Any photos of them together are appreciated.:confused1:

Team Massai!!!!!

I noticed that you have an Evelyne as well. I have both and they have a similar look but are two very different bags. I love love love my Massai...not much os a Trim fan at all.

i dont have either - but was contemplating both ! and ...
i have to say i'm with Rose on this !
I think the trim is both a classic and casual bag and it wld "grow old" with me - the massai (initially i thought i wanted it to use messager style) has a more casual vibe to it

i only have a massai GM and love it. i like the fact that i can use it both messenger and shoulder bag style.

i never had a trim nor do i own one, but i had a gucci shoulder bag that had similar shape as the trim, and i find that the massai suits my lifestyle more.

another reason i like the massai is how the massai moulds to the wearer's body.

Both are wonderful choices albeit different in many ways. I suggest you try both on and see which one works for you. Personally, I've always secretly loved the Trim but the strap just doesn't stay in place on my narrow shoulders. On the other hand, the Massai seems to fit my lifestyle more.

I would say that Trim is more like 20th century symbol, whereas Massai belongs to 21'st.
Both are beautiful.
BUT I do not suggest buying a bag based on poll.
Try all of them and buy based on your feel.

For a record, I liked Trim better because it is 20th century (I am partial to classic old designs), but after trying both I selected Massai PM.