Which one do you like better?? Pic Heavy!!

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
Hello Everyone!

I know I already asked the question based on the pictures, but a couple individuals suggested I post pictures of me with them to make a better suggestion.

I am very petite (5'1). The strap is as short as it will go with the tory. I really appreciate your thoughts!

THANK YOU!!!

So here they are:

The Tory Burch Amanda (3 different ways to wear)

And

The MBMJ Hillier Hobo (4 different ways to wear)

TORY

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

MARC

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

First one :smile: Only my opinion (and taste) but I find the second one to be a little plain-looking

Hi!

Thank you for yours thoughts, and honestly I agree with you, the first is much more eye catching, but the second is a lot more functional. Its very slouchy so I can fit the handle under my arm with a big jacket, the tory doesn't fit... plus it has a pretty open top which makes me a bit nervous....BUT ITS SO PRETTY :lol:

agreed :smile:

Thank you!

BTW, I adopted a little friend from the Randolph Mass shelter (the white one in the pic...I am also in Boston :smile: )

Awwww, your puppy is so cute! Good for you for going to a shelter (I volunteer at one in Boston so I'm always telling people they can find wonderful pets through the shelter system).

Awwww, your puppy is so cute! Good for you for going to a shelter (I volunteer at one in Boston so I'm always telling people they can find wonderful pets through the shelter system).

Yeah... I have a shirt that says rescued is my favorite breed hehe.. I'm a huge proponent as well. I hope one day I am in a situation where I can volunteer with animals. I may want to take them all home hah, but I would really love being there for them :smile: