Which one Damier Mini Pochette or Denim Cles?

Which One ?

• Damier Mini Pochette

• Denim Cles

Results are only viewable after voting.
^ i have more big bags not little ones. I was thinking the Damier so i can put it in my big bag and when i need to go do something out of work go to the bank and stuff i just leave the big bag at work and take the little one out... and the cles i just think i so cute. and i dont have any denim LV it would be my first piece.

Have you seen the denim cles in real life? I am a HUGE denim fan but when I saw it in real life I was a bit disappointed. The price seemed very high for something so tiny and flimsy feeling. I would get the mini pochette, it holds more and fits in most bags (I can even use it in my vernis reade).

Good luck!

Mini pochette...you want something more substanial if its a gift from your Daddy. :P And its very useful to put inside a bigger bag. I have one in Azur and love it. Do you already own a cles?

^^^ I owe the rond groom cles and the normal groom cles. and in pochette i own the Mono pochette, azur pochette, and cerise pochette. and black and yellow epi pochette. But the mini pochette nothing......