Which one 2 B U Y!?

Which 1?

• Amarante bellevue pm

• Gucci Med drawstring shoulder bag

Results are only viewable after voting.

eggegg

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
:confused1: I dunno which one to get! LV or the GUCCI they are both almost same price. I'm 5'6 in height with 2 boys (6 months old & 5 yr old) H E L P :woohoo: Thanks!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 289
  • Gucci Med drawstring shoulder bag.jpg
    Gucci Med drawstring shoulder bag.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 49
i've had the interlocking g drawstring for about a month and i LOVE it. however, it isn't easy finding things! for easy access i'd say the lv.

The LV vernis is very high maintenance actually, the amarante being dars does make it easier. The leather gets color transfe quite easily and of course the vachetta will stain.

Also the Bellevueis only hand held and can be tricky when you're strolling with the little ones! Although I LOVE LV in your situation I would go for the Gucci...No matter what if you are anything like me, you will lose things in either bag...hahaha...

Oh you need to get both because both are really truly great wonderful bags...
The Bellevue seems more dressy where as the Gucci one is more casual and for everyday.
I have the Bellevue in Amarante and just love it and I find it not that high maintainence as others have claimed, and this Gucci drawstring is on my hitlist too!
Maybe the leather will be more durable in the long run - the fabric on my gucci purses tend to fray after awhile...
Regardless they are both very fine looking bags!

I was saving up for the Bellevue until I went into the store and tried it on. I found the structured bottom to be very uncomfortable against my body when I carried it. Needless to say the color is gorgeous but I took it off my wish list!