Which of your RM's do you use most?

Jenny Cadine

Semi-banned
Sep 24, 2007
My bags in heaviest rotation are Tangerine MAM and gray old-school Nikki. And Hazelnut Market tote for work. That's out of seven.

My favorites are the first two I bought, gray Nikki and tasseled Eggplant MAM. :heart:

How about y'all?

Hmmm...While I do try to give all my "babies" equal time(except for the No Strings Clutch, which I only use on occasions), I find myself using my dark gray MAB the most probably. Even though I haven't treated any of my bags with protectant or conditioner(YET - I know ladies, shame on me), this is my go-to RM for bad weather. For some reason - that dark gray leather seems virtually indestructable!

Hmmm...While I do try to give all my "babies" equal time(except for the No Strings Clutch, which I only use on occasions), I find myself using my dark gray MAB the most probably. Even though I haven't treated any of my bags with protectant or conditioner(YET - I know ladies, shame on me), this is my go-to RM for bad weather. For some reason - that dark gray leather seems virtually indestructable!
My bad-weather bag is Violet Matinee, that is one tough bag! A little heavy though.

GUNG, I love the black basketweave. Wish I had one-- but am fixated on old hardware.