Which LV do you use the least or regret buying?

Speedy. 30 roses .. and my speedy 30 azur bag! Hand held bags without a shoulder strap just doesn't fit into my lifeste right now. I have a 3 year old and I need my hands to be free !

My neverfull GM DE, haven't touched it in probably 2 years. In fact I've carried it very little. Just way too big for me! Would be a good overnight bag, but no zipper. I'm not a big fan of the neverfull in general. I prefer top handle bags, LOVE my speedys! :P

Speedy 30 de. Used her yesterday (after more than a year) and she went back in the dust bag today. It's just not for me. But I will keep her in my collection until my daughter is old enough to use it, another 10 years. ;)

35 year old "French Company" speedy 30. I got it a yr ago and it's in almost perfect condition so I'm not sure why I don't use it?! Maybe it's because I'm afraid to ruin something with so much history....stupid because if it's lasted this long with barely any wear I can't imagine what I'd have to do to damage it. 😜

Popincourt haut. It was my first ever LV and I wore the heck out of it for a couple years straight.... And I feel like it's not so classic and kind of dated, but I still keep it in my collection. It was a gift.

35 year old "French Company" speedy 30. I got it a yr ago and it's in almost perfect condition so I'm not sure why I don't use it?! Maybe it's because I'm afraid to ruin something with so much history....stupid because if it's lasted this long with barely any wear I can't imagine what I'd have to do to damage it. 😜

oh my! you must use this treasure, take it out and show it off!