Which LV do you use the least or regret buying?

Honestly I love all of mine equally, but if I absolutely had to pick a least favourite, it'd be a non-LV... my Chanel Jumbo XL (gasp!).

It's very precious to me, and so lovely, but I don't really have many occasions to use it, it's too big for formal events, and too dressy for everyday (and I don't want to ruin it)... I imagine it'll be used alot more once I finish uni and enter the 'real world' :P I like to be able to wear my bags, rather than have them just sitting in my closet. I'd never sell any of my bags, I spend a lot of time researching and trying them on in store before I buy, so I haven't had any regrets yet! *touch wood*

For me its the Damier Soho, I just find it a pain to open every time I want my purse out, also not really into the whole back pack thing.

DH brought it for me so I do feel bad at my dislike of it :sad:

I hate the Neverfull it's a boring ugly rubber sac with tiny leather strips for handles. Far from innovative design. It's hilarious how popular they are I mean it looks like a reusable grocery sac. It's the only bag I regret buying. I hate it and use it to carry groceries and to carry wet towels at the beach. People gasp when they see me let my two year old daughter put her toys in it and drag it around. Hate it!

Lol...I actually feel the same about the NF. I don't see it as very stylish although it might be functional. It's just too boring for me.

My tivoli gm. Although it was my first lv and I lvoe her and will not sell her, she is a little big to fit in my drawer ar work...but not big enough to use as a tote for work. I sometimes use her when traveling although still can be large to carry around with.

My Lilac Tahitienne Cabas! She's gorgeous but I save her for summers. I've never seen anyone carry one. I just love the color and the interior reminds me of the fleuri wallets. I would never sell her- I fill her up with all my Azur accessories.