Which of your LV bags do you use the LEAST and why?

Brndwhyn

Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
My tivoli gm. Although it was my first lv and I lvoe her and will not sell her, she is a little big to fit in my drawer ar work...but not big enough to use as a tote for work. I sometimes use her when traveling although still can be large to carry around with.

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
My Lilac Tahitienne Cabas! She's gorgeous but I save her for summers. I've never seen anyone carry one. I just love the color and the interior reminds me of the fleuri wallets. I would never sell her- I fill her up with all my Azur accessories.

Bijans

Dec 31, 2012
Speedy. 30 roses .. and my speedy 30 azur bag! Hand held bags without a shoulder strap just doesn't fit into my lifeste right now. I have a 3 year old and I need my hands to be free !

Feb 22, 2009
LaLa Land
My neverfull GM DE, haven't touched it in probably 2 years. In fact I've carried it very little. Just way too big for me! Would be a good overnight bag, but no zipper. I'm not a big fan of the neverfull in general. I prefer top handle bags, LOVE my speedys! :P

lvinyyc

Aug 30, 2013
Speedy 30 de. Used her yesterday (after more than a year) and she went back in the dust bag today. It's just not for me. But I will keep her in my collection until my daughter is old enough to use it, another 10 years. ;)

luvumore

Mar 25, 2013
35 year old "French Company" speedy 30. I got it a yr ago and it's in almost perfect condition so I'm not sure why I don't use it?! Maybe it's because I'm afraid to ruin something with so much history....stupid because if it's lasted this long with barely any wear I can't imagine what I'd have to do to damage it. 😜

Vespa_girl

Nov 3, 2012
Australia
Mini Satin Alma - because it's black sating and my Cles' would be all I could fit inside.

Apart from that I use ever one of my bags - swap them around daily :smile:

Feb 8, 2009
Popincourt haut. It was my first ever LV and I wore the heck out of it for a couple years straight.... And I feel like it's not so classic and kind of dated, but I still keep it in my collection. It was a gift.