Which of your cl s is the most comfortable?

1. I vote for the Decollate 554 100's....super comfy, can walk for miles in them....break in fairly quick...maybe 2 or 3 wears.....

2. I second this! Definitely the most comfortable! Wear these all day and night with no problems!

3. Miss Boxe is the most comfortable I've worn.

4. For me so far is is the Very Prive 120, and the Pigalle Follies.

I need to try these Cornielles you all have mentioned!

5. My most comfortable pair is Iriza 100mm

6. I am thinking of getting the Simple as my 1st pair of CL. I love the look of the stilettos, but know my feet and would not do well in them. Would you recommend them in the patent or regular leather? I am normally a size 6. Are the Simple true to size?

tolliv likes this.
  7. My Karialta boots!

8. Decolette 868. I could wear them everywhere. They also have been pretty indestructible too.

9. 2018-01-12 19.32.12.jpg
  10. IMG_1521150961.315632.jpg

My Fabiola OTK boots are my most comfortable pair. I can wear them for hours and they don't hurt my feet at all and I never feel any soreness the next day. As much as I hate the cold, I love these so much I wish boot weather was longer.

mal and mssmelanie like this.
  11. Heels: new simple 120mm perfect for the office, church, or casual dinner with jeans.

Flats : any loafers but I would die without my rolling spike I could wear these all day everyday

12. The simple pump 100mm! I wear them with everything and they are so comfortable!

13. Adox boot and the simple pump.

14. Regular leather