Which of your bags gets you the most compliments?

Ooh- can we see the BV hobo? Sounds lovely.:smile:

For you, of course ;)

DSC_0491_zpsa96b2720.jpg

Two of my Coach bags! I don't know the style of one, I picked it up this summer, and it's a zip-top hobo in a sort of lavender-gray color with a flap and gold Coach logo in front. The other is a vintage Coach Legacy I got at a consignment store. It's the old thick saddle leather and it still looks amazing!

A 3-way tie between My black chevron le boy in calfskin with rhw, my black golden class woc in lambskin and my Stephen Sprouse roses speedy 35. I find a lot of my pricier premiere bags go relatively unnoticed.

For me it varies, but my Phillip Lim mini two toned pashli has gotten a lot of compliments because the leather is of such high quality people notice it from miles away! My Saint Laurent Sac De Jour in red also gets me so many compliments, I always take her out for meetings and interviews :smile:

deluxemall.com/attachments/ysl/455478d1375819020-saint-laurent-sac-de-jour-small-red-brand-new-asdasdgg.jpeg

cdnb.lystit.com/photos/0a22-2014/04/25/31-phillip-lim-blue-pashli-mini-satchel-whiteblackblack-product-1-19521522-4-415889703-normal.jpeg