Which of these would you choose--Chanel Classic Medium Flap or East West Flap?

fmfv1

Dec 13, 2009
Hi Everyone,
Below are pictures of my Chanel Classic Medium Flap in Black Lambskin with SHW and E/W Black Perforated Lambskin Flap with SHW. Help Please!!--Which of these two bags would you choose over the other if you had to do so?

Attachments

• Hampstead MM 003resized.jpg
    Hampstead MM 003resized.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 472
  • Hampstead MM 004resized.jpg
    Hampstead MM 004resized.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 251
Aside from exterior looks. In regards to interior, the E/W fits more and more easily than Medium because doesn't have a double flap and is softer/less rigid bag.

Please let me know your thoughts of which of these would you choose?

i think the classic medium will stand the test of time.... the perforated is super cool, but doesn't have that classic feel to it.

Thanks, Everyone! Very decisive in choice!--what an indecisive girl needs. :smile:

How about mini red flap vs. the medium black?--which would you probably use the most on a night out on the town?

I hope that you don't get rid of your M/L :shocked:............. It's such a wonderful bag. You can wear the strap either long or short. I'm about 5'6" and sometimes i even wear it messenger style (even though it falls right on my waist) if I need to.
It's just so versatile and can be worn so many different ways. It's my most favorite Chanel style ever!