Which of these two?

Morisa

Nov 5, 2011
Please help me decide on which one to get! I'm looking for something small to bring to dinners etc. yet not feminine. At first I wanted to get the LV, but then I saw the Prada in the store and think it is reaaally nice, too.

http://www.louisvuitton.co.uk/front/#/eng_GB/Collections/Men/Mens-Bags/products/Belaia-TAIGA-M32592

http://store.prada.com/en/UK/travel-business/business/briefcases/VR0075_9Z2_F0002
The LV is slightly bigger than the Prada. Would that size difference matter to you?

I personally like the LV better because it has the detachable wrist strap, which makes things more versatile. Also, I can't tell what the inside of the Prada looks like (no photos on the website?) but I like how the LV has the little organizational compartments.

katillathehun

Professional Dork
Nov 29, 2011
I like the LV, myself, and I'm not normally an LV fan. It's more structured and has nice clean lines. The hardware on the front is unique, whereas the closure on the Prada - while not bad or anything - looks like closures I've seen on a million suitcases, musical instrument cases, and a zillion other uninteresting things.

lolo11

Nov 24, 2011
the lv is slightly bigger than the prada. Would that size difference matter to you?

I personally like the lv better because it has the detachable wrist strap, which makes things more versatile. Also, i can't tell what the inside of the prada looks like (no photos on the website?) but i like how the lv has the little organizational compartments.
lv

tiggycat

Jul 29, 2009
Are you saying 'not feminine' because you are a guy? Or just not 'girly'?

Anyway I like the LV one better and I think there is a similar thread in the LV section (I didn't look at it just now to check, maybe it's even one of yours?)

Twin Matrix

Sep 23, 2011
Wow, seems the LV is really popular, hehe. ^^ Actually, now that you mentioned the lock, katilla, you're right, the LV design is a lot more unique. Alright, thanks guys! :smile:

Tiggycat, I'm a guy but I didn't post a topic in the LV forum for a while.

bagscraze

O.G.
Jun 13, 2007
I prefer LV. The size is better and I love the fact that it has the wristlet strap also. That way you will not leave the bag out of ur sight as you will always have it strapped onto ur wrist.