Which of these two new bags do you prefer?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This is the new epi turenne bag GM and PM. I really want an epi shoulder bag and this might be it, I don't know yet. Which style do you prefer and why?

p11297305_ph_hero[1].jpg

p11297364_ph_hero[1].jpg

The length is about the same but the height on the smaller one is 2 inches less and it's also wider at the bottom.

2. Oooo, I like the pm! I'll have to take a look at this one in person!! Thanks for the picture. I like the shape of the pm better, the GM looks too bulky and I can tell just by looking at it that it won't sit nice on me. I can really only do large bags that aren't very structured. Oh, I'm so excited, I would love to have an epi shoulder bag too! Maybe I'll check this one out in Hawaii, I'm starting to second guess getting a reade pm since I ordered my lexington, I kinda got my vernis fix.......and I don't know if I should get the reade in perle (and there aren't any other colors I want, I ordered the noisette Lex) so we will see......I never know exactly what I'm going to get until I make that last second decision that feels right at that time....

3. i prefer the pm. i agree with lola24, gm looks so bulky!

4. I prefer the bottom one.

5. i like the PM more. it looks more classy

6. The PM - I like the look of the wider bottom. It definitely makes it look that much more classy.

7. I like the GM better

8. I prefer the PM, more harmonious IMO. But the GM doesn't look bad as well :P

9. I like the shape of pm one..

10. PM:yes:

11. I prefer the shape of the PM

12. PM for me :heart:33

13. PM....I would love to get one of those!! It's classier looking IMO!! :smile:

14. Pm

15. I prefer the shorter one. For me, the deeper bags make it that much harder to find what I want inside. So the wider bottom part is good, too, for the same reason.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice