Which of these Tiffany Diamond Rings do you like most?

Which of these two Tiffany Diamond rings do you like best?

• The Round Brilliant with Bead-set Border

• The Round Brilliant with Square-cut Channel-set Band

• I don't like either one of these rings

Results are only viewable after voting.
My husband approached me with the idea of getting me a new ring for our anniversary. My heart is set on Tiffany, however I don't know which one of these two rings to choose. The Bead-set Border is really beautiful, but I don't know if it will be too flashy or trendy. The Square cut Channel Set is a bit more traditional. Please let me know what one of these two is your favorite.

Attachments

• Tiffany Bead Set Border.png
    Tiffany Bead Set Border.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,912
  • Tiffany Bead Set Border b.png
    Tiffany Bead Set Border b.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 813
  • TIffany Square Cut Channel Set Band.png
    TIffany Square Cut Channel Set Band.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,287
  • Tiffany Square Cut Channel Set Band b.png
    Tiffany Square Cut Channel Set Band b.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,061
I noticed in the poll there is an option to pick neither. If YOU love these types or rings/settings, go for it girl! It is on your hand :P

Personally, I like a simple classic round brilliant in a platinum Tiffany setting and then a channel set Tiffany 3.9 mm eternity band for when you get married.

Every person has their preferences......think about which one will make you smile when you look at it and ask yourself if you would still love it in 10 years?

The round brilliant with square-cut channel-set band! Everyone is doing halos, I'd go with the second because it's more classic. Very timeless in MHO. However, both are beautiful. :smile:

i personally :love: the second ring and i always have. i love the look of a round diamond with 4 prongs, giving it am almost cushion cut appearance. i would have gotten this ring, too, if it had not been so $$$

I think they're both beautiful and I wouldn't mind either of them - that said, I would much prefer a rubover setting of some kind, but that's just my own personal preference about diamond rings period, I like it low and cosseted!!

I love the Halo but I prefer the simplicity of a simple round brilliant without the halo. Honestly, I'm not crazy about the prongs and setting of the second one, not quite sure why though...so of these 2 I would pick the halo.