Which of these phenomenal bbags

Which LE Magenta should I keep? THANK YOU!

• RH

• GSH

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks so much for you input and kind words cascherping, Murphy66, danae, pluiee, CoutureObsessed, rosyposie, amiekbs8, Maggien, galex101404, xmelissax, nutz4purses, REREsaurus, kimberf, vegisvegis, dusty paws, and BMac. :heart: I hope I didn't leave anyone out! mwa!:heart::heart:

for the city size, i always prefer RH no matter how gorgeous the combo may be... the city with RH is just too cluttered IMHO... and magenta in your case is a color that can stand on its own without the GH... GL!

Wow, the poll is exactly 50/50 right now!!!!

I voted for the GSH. It really pops against the bright pink! I think the color is so strong that the bag doesnt need the extra strands of color with the tassles. If it were my choice I would definitely choose the GSH.

Wow, I Love THEM BOTH! I would probably choose the RH, only because it is lighter weight. They both look amazing though, try them both on with your outfits and stuff them full and see which is more comfortable.
Good Luck!

I usually love the regular hardware most but after getting a violet brief with GSH I've come to love some colours better with the giant & this really makes the magenta pop!