Which of these phenomenal bbags

Which LE Magenta should I keep? THANK YOU!

• RH

• GSH

Results are only viewable after voting.

bags4fun

Crazy about tennis!!
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Kansas City
should I keep?
Okay, I just noticed that this will be my 400th post! So I decided to post pics as well!
I originally purchased the LE Magenta with GSH because that is what BalNY had available first. That was my very first bbag purchase! :tup: I kept thinking that I really like the RH better. So now I have both here at home with me, and I can't decide. They are both gorgeous, with beautiful leather! Yikes, please help me decide! What do YOU think? TIA! and have a fabulous Thanksgiving Day! xoxoxo :heart:

Thanks Peg for shrinking my pics!:heart:

Attachments

cascherping

Confetti In Her Hair
O.G.
Oct 31, 2006
I love the big hardware, so I would say (if you had to choose) to keep the GSH.

Great bags!

CoutureObsessed

¡Amo Balenciaga!
O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
I normally prefer the regular hardware on the Magenta, but for some reason the GSH bag really stood out to me and looked fabulous in the photos so I voted for that one. But, I think that you should keep the bag that you love the most and are most drawn to - just follow your gut instinct.

Aug 2, 2006
BOY... This was a though one for me because I love both the RH and GH on these wonderful bags. For this Magenta of yours I voted the GH only because it makes the bag POP a little more. Good Luck with picking one, ouch!!!

kimberf

Loves the Lindy!
O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
California
I like the RH. I don't like the extra weight of the GH, and for me the color of the magenta is enough pop. I don't think it needs the extra statement that the hardware adds. I would be more into GH on a plainer color, like black, than on something that already stands out so much on its own. But, obviously, either one is a great choice!