Which of these Gucci Babouska shoes do you prefer???

Help me choose these options:

• Get the Gucci bootie only.

• Get the Gucci sandal only.

• Get both Gucci bootie & sandals. You can use them for different outfits.

• Get the D&G dress and Gucci bootie.

Results are only viewable after voting.

KathyD

O.G.
Mar 25, 2006
Hi everyone. I'm having a tough time deciding between these two Gucci shoes. One is a studded sandal, but it could actually be worn as a type of bootie with tights. The bootie is hot too. Please vote & help me make a decision. Thanks.

guccisandal.jpg
gucciboot.jpg

Here is the D&G dress:

DGblkdress.jpg

My choices are:
One shoe, 2 shoes, bootie & dress, all three.

Thanks ladies. I just got off the phone with a SA to find out more info about the black dress. I was told that the cup size is for med/small busted women only. So that leaves me out. :roflmfao: I guess I should have called before the poll. :shame: Anyway, Lisa Rena? wore this dress on Regis, so I thought I could fit into it. If anyone has tried on this dress, please let me know. So now I'm trying to decide if I want the sandal & bootie. Keep your opinions coming.

Well, I don't think that I'm ordering the dress now because of the small bust in the dress. I do have other black dresses though. The stores closest to me do not have the dress in stock, so it would have to be ordered. I am so torn with deciding between the 2 Gucci's. I want both, but I know that I don't need both.

While I love both pairs of Gucci shoes, I think that the bootie is more versatile. I would, therefore, suggest purchasing the bootie over the sandal, if you have to chose one over the other. Both are unique, but at the same time, they're similar, you know? If you really love the style, then go ahead and get both!

I would say definitely not to the Dolce&Gabbana dress, though. It looks like lingerie draped in chiffon, which just isn't a look that I, personally, enjoy.

Kathy! You were lovin' these shoes at the fashion show a couple of weeks ago . . I figured you had them in your closet by now!:biggrin:
Get the sandals, you were loving them!

Kathy! You were lovin' these shoes at the fashion show a couple of weeks ago . . I figured you had them in your closet by now!:biggrin:
Get the sandals, you were loving them!

I know. They ARE in my closet now. lol. I kept thinking about them & had them sent. I also have the Chanel booties with the little pouch on the side. Saks had the EGC event, & I thought perhaps I'd like the Gucci boot instead of the Chanel bootie & Gucci sandal. So now I have 3 pairs at home. Everyone who has seen the Chanel bootie says to keep them. I'm so confused. I don't want to break the bank with 3 pair, so I'm trying to let go of one. :nuts: