Which of these duffel's should I choose?

Dorf

O.G.
Nov 14, 2012
I'm a man looking for a new duffel. I have been looking at these two in 45 size. One from LV in canvas, and the other from Gucci in leather. Hmm.. Which one should I choose?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-19-21-32-54-1-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-19-21-32-54-1-1.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 277
  • Screenshot_2014-07-16-08-44-06-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-16-08-44-06-1.png
    150.7 KB · Views: 254
Hmm.. I like this one in Diamante also, but It's only available in one size (large). It's uber-classy though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-20-12-25-22-1-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-20-12-25-22-1-1.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 171
Oh my---my 2 favs--Gucci and LV---don't make me choose! Of the 2 you've posted, I must go with the LV. I have a LV Keepall 50 in Monogram but the black leather totally makes this more masculine--IMO! Can't wait to see what you decide though. that's a tough choice!

Oh my---my 2 favs--Gucci and LV---don't make me choose! Of the 2 you've posted, I must go with the LV. I have a LV Keepall 50 in Monogram but the black leather totally makes this more masculine--IMO! Can't wait to see what you decide though. that's a tough choice!
Well, my "problem" with the Macassar is that even if the bag is brown, the black leather makes this more a black bag in my oppinion. Perfect for black jacket, shoes and belt. My "signature" attire is mostly blue colored clothes and brown shoes/belts. The black may be a disturbing element in this case.. (I know I'm picky). Therefore I'm leaning more to an all brown bag, but the Guccissima bag on the pic (in that size) is out of the question cause it's only available on the Asian market. :sad:

Well, my "problem" with the Macassar is that even if the bag is brown, the black leather makes this more a black bag in my oppinion. Perfect for black jacket, shoes and belt. My "signature" attire is mostly blue colored clothes and brown shoes/belts. The black may be a disturbing element in this case.. (I know I'm picky). Therefore I'm leaning more to an all brown bag, but the Guccissima bag on the pic (in that size) is out of the question cause it's only available on the Asian market. :sad:

Ah! I see! That Guccissima would be perfect! Hmm....would the LV Ebene pattern work for your wardrobe? And not sure of your price range but there is a LV leather in a brown thats TDF...I thinks its Tiaga or Suhali. But its pricey!

Ah! I see! That Guccissima would be perfect! Hmm....would the LV Ebene pattern work for your wardrobe? And not sure of your price range but there is a LV leather in a brown thats TDF...I thinks its Tiaga or Suhali. But its pricey!
I'm familiar wit the DE print yes, but the sharp gold hardware didn't work for me. The light-gold on the Gucci's are much better. The LV Infini and Taiga looks great, but the price range comparing to the Gucci leather is just ridiculous.. I will take a closer look at the new Bright Diamante leather duffel in brown (pic above) on my next trip to London in September (I already have some items in this material, and like it a lot) . Pity it doesn't come in the medium size though..