which of these duffel bags suits a man best?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. All of them are unisex, but which of them do you think suits a man best?

Attached Files:

2. In order of my personal preference:

DE LV
    monogram LV
    monogram Gucci

But, if you could get an epi LV (new or pre-owned) in black, that would be gorgeous IMO.

Good luck!

3. I'm rooting for the third one :smile:

4. Another vote for the DE LV. Although the Damier Graphite is even more guy-ish IMO.

5. Another vote for the LV DE.
    The mono is nice as well.

6. Hmm.. I'm a bit surprised. Can you tell me why? Personally I think the Gucci is the most masculine.

7. I don't like Gucci. I think LV quality is far superior.

8. Well, the question was actually which bag will suit a man best, not quality or personal taste.

9. 1. Gucci because of the shape
    2. LV Damier because it looks classy

I vote against the monogram - that's not manly at all.

10. It seems you have made your decision.
    For me, all thses bags can be carried by a man.
    It's true I see lots of LVs in airports.....

11. Since it seems like you prefer LV, I would love to say that I am really really into Epi leather!

12. Exactly what you say. The DE is also nixe, but I wish the shiny "yellow ish" gold hardware was toned a bit down. Its so flashy. The hardware on the Gucci is better cause its light gold. Its like a mix between gold and silver, and easy to match both gold and silver metal.

13. The Damier print out of the three x

14. I see much more LV on men; also the Gucci, as others have said, might not hold up as well :smile:

15. What I think would be even more masculine (just a suggestion!), is the damier azur duffle x