Which of these do you think is best for travel?

1. I agree about the J's weight. I do love my Halzan but it is much less of a neutral color. So, I think maybe I need to take the J, get annoyed again, and buy a new Halzan! Problem solved.....:biggrin:

chlbag2012 likes this.
  2. Hehehe I want another Halzan too...mine is Gold and I want a blue one!

lala28 likes this.
  3. I think the halzan is beautiful but the strap dug into my shoulder and was probably one of the most uncomfortable bags I ever carried. I sold it after a week which I have never done before. I would load it up and try before committing to take it on a trip— although I know others love it.

4. Good point - the J is heavy but the strap is wide and has a wider guard so it distributes the weight better. I usually don't overload the Halzan so haven't had a problem with the strap digging in. I _wish_ I could survive happily with 1 bag for 2 weeks! I like to travel light and the bag decision always causes headaches. I don't terribly miss my Chanel WOCs (too small for all my stuff plus now needed reading specs) but they were so easy to fit into luggage!

5. Love H blues - my Halzan is Hydra which I love but know I would get sick of for a whole trip.

6. Halzan, handsfree and casual with the strap, nice and trendy clutch for evenings ( mine is a mini).

meowlett, hclubfan and ehy12 like this.
  7. Yours looks so nice on you!

Serva1 likes this.
  8. Love Hydra!!!

hclubfan likes this.
  9. Oh thanks for posting this - I've been having some heartburn around buying a 31 Halzan due to worrying about the strap being uncomfortable.

10. I vote for Halzan too! Hands free and not so fussy... I don't buckle it even when traveling, I find that if it's not over stuffed, it folds over nicely and I keep it in front which is secure enough. Plus, having it available as a clutch at night is nice. I have it in Etain which works with a lot, thinking about a more summery neutral now that warm weather is starting up again!

hclubfan and lala28 like this.
  11. Thank you for the kind compliment I’ve been fortunate to find H bags that fit my lifestyle.

12. I bought a similar colored leather shoulder pad and slot it thru the strap for more support. I used my Halzan during my recent Hong Kong trip and the strap didn’t dig because of that.

#foodforthought

13. I have used my Kelly 28cm retourne in togo many times on EU trips. It has the shoulder strap and is dressy enough for evening. I also take an additional canvas cross body strap for the Kelly which makes it even more user friendly. My other choice is a Bolide because of the zipper and shoulder strap.

csshopper, weN84 and ms_sivalley like this.
  14. Definitely Bolide. It's so easy and handy to get things in and out of, and can be hand held or shoulder carried. i once traveled with my kelly, the opening drove me mad especially getting passport boarding pass in and out when going through custom. Otherwise i also recommend Lindy, wide shoulder strap is comfy to be shoulder carried, the side pockets are great for small items, i usually keep 1 zipper open and tuck in my hand to get things in and out, a good choice for travelling.

Luvquality and eeBags like this.
  15. I would vote for Halzan too, however the strap does dig in if you overload, I actually prefer mini Halzan since I can’t overload it! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice