Which of these black MAM bags do you prefer?

iconic321

O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
I'm in the market for a black MAM and I'm debating between these two bags only I'm at a loss for which I like more. They both seem very similar to me. The only differences that I see are the hardware (one is brass, other is shiny gold), the blue zipper track and the D versus square rings.

If you could buy any one of these which would you choose and why?

Option A:
http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/shop/handbags/classics/morning-after-mini-with-strap-1.html

Option B:
http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/shop/handbags/classics/morning-after-mini-with-new-strap.html

i'd choose A.
mainly cuz the old strap has the hook allowing u to hook it to the front/back hardware...and it just looks a whole lot more better that way, imo, compared to B's new strap style

i just think the design for the new strap looks ridiculous (when strapped to the sides of the bag, it looks like a lunchbox more than a handbag)...but this is just my opinion.

I will go for the option A
because I like the antique look of the brass HW and the strap system makes more sense to me then the new one...the new strap system is kinda awkward IMO.

I vote option B because I like the way the "D" rings look on MAMs instead of the square rings. I rarely use a strap so the new design doesn't affect me very much but I agree that it looks awkward.

i like option b. i actually like the new strap. attaching it to the sides instead of the d rings makes it easier to carry imo but if you dont wear it crossbody it really wont matter.

That's tough. I like the gold hardware better than brass. But I do like the blue zipper track and the square rings. I think I would have to go with b. The gold hardware just looks better than the brass imo.

Option B for sure. I like the D rings so much better and the gold hardware is nicer than the brass. Plus it's nice not to have that blue zipper track for a change.

Ugh I feel the same way! I hate the square rings so much and I much prefer the "D" rings. I wish RM wouldn't mess with a good design (hello new Nikki "O" rings I'm talking to you!).

Do you think RM will be able to switch out the square rings for D rings on option A?

I vote option B because I like the way the "D" rings look on MAMs instead of the square rings. I rarely use a strap so the new design doesn't affect me very much but I agree that it looks awkward.