Which of these 2 Chanel bags?

akillian24

Flap Happy
Aug 16, 2008
Pink Pink!!! I'm actually not much of a fan of that particular style in black... and it looks as though the pink has an accordion-style from the side? LOVE that!

sugertippy

Momma wants a new 1!
May 24, 2009
in my secret stash drawer
Pink Pink!!! I'm actually not much of a fan of that particular style in black... and it looks as though the pink has an accordion-style from the side? LOVE that!
yes its an accordion style with 2 separate compartments which i think is handy bec it is roomier. and i love the clasp-not sure if its called madmoiselle clasp but isnt it the same as the ones on the reissue? what i like bout the black is its quite unique. ive not seen this style around.

btw...what extra lbs?? as ive said on the other thread u lookin fab love:tup: (guess we are our own critics lol) :graucho:

Last edited:

akillian24

Flap Happy
Aug 16, 2008
yes its an accordion style with 2 separate compartments which i think is handy bec it is roomier. and i love the clasp-not sure if its called madmoiselle clasp but isnt it the same as the ones on the reissue? what i like bout the black is its quite unique. ive not seen this style around.

btw...what extra lbs?? as ive said on the other thread u lookin fab love:tup: (guess we are our own critics lol) :graucho:
Oooh - I really like the sounds of the pink. The black is uniquely classy as well - but (like you) I like the clasp and the overall look of the pink. Like a flap with its own personality.

Thanks, BTW. I replied in there, but it wasn't until yesterday. It's more like 7-9 pounds now - and I promise there is baby weight hiding under my outfits!

sugertippy

Momma wants a new 1!
May 24, 2009
in my secret stash drawer
Oooh - I really like the sounds of the pink. The black is uniquely classy as well - but (like you) I like the clasp and the overall look of the pink. Like a flap with its own personality.

Thanks, BTW. I replied in there, but it wasn't until yesterday. It's more like 7-9 pounds now - and I promise there is baby weight hiding under my outfits!
i agree about the pink. it is beautiful in her own class:P

ur welcome! yeah i read ur reply. im sure it wont be long til u get to ur goal...g'luck!;)

Mar 24, 2009
Much as I love black, I'm not loving the black bag. I do however, absolutely love the pink one, so that's what I'd choose.

Bentley1

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
I'd go for the black! The black is very classy and chic! Screams Chanel. The pink is also beautiful, but more fun and perhaps not as versatile.

Both are lovely though!