Which of these 2 bags do you prefer (help me choose)

Which of these 2 bags do you prefer

• City GSHW Cyclamen

• City RH Bleu Cobalt

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 9, 2010
I have 2 City's one black with GSHW & a red with GCHW I haven't bought a Bal bag for a couple of years as I have been mainly into Chanel, LV & Mulberry but I really fancy adding another colourful Bal to my collection and there's 2 that I like & need opinions please.TIA ;)

I have 2 City's one black with GSHW & a red with GCHW I haven't bought a Bal bag for a couple of years as I have been mainly into Chanel, LV & Mulberry but I really fancy adding another colourful Bal to my collection and there's 2 that I like & need opinions please.TIA ;)

I just voted for the Bleu Cobalt RH. I have a Cyclamen velo RGGH (so I do love, love, love Cyclamen). I have always liked GSH on many colours but for me, it's a very bright white silver and too bright for me. So that's why I'm voting for the Bleu Cobalt here. Having said that, I could go for GSH one day when I eventually get around to it :lol:

Also, I rarely go for blue bags but I'm loving the Bleu Cobalt which I've seen irl so I can be accurate/honest with my vote :P