Which of these 2 bags do you prefer (help me choose)

Which of these 2 bags do you prefer

• City GSHW Cyclamen

• City RH Bleu Cobalt

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
I have 2 City's one black with GSHW & a red with GCHW I haven't bought a Bal bag for a couple of years as I have been mainly into Chanel, LV & Mulberry but I really fancy adding another colourful Bal to my collection and there's 2 that I like & need opinions please.TIA ;)

sweetk

mildly obsessed
Mar 24, 2008
NYC
Blue rh no question, you can wear all year and it's so flexible and gorgeous. Will break in so nicely as well

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I have 2 City's one black with GSHW & a red with GCHW I haven't bought a Bal bag for a couple of years as I have been mainly into Chanel, LV & Mulberry but I really fancy adding another colourful Bal to my collection and there's 2 that I like & need opinions please.TIA ;)
I just voted for the Bleu Cobalt RH. I have a Cyclamen velo RGGH (so I do love, love, love Cyclamen). I have always liked GSH on many colours but for me, it's a very bright white silver and too bright for me. So that's why I'm voting for the Bleu Cobalt here. Having said that, I could go for GSH one day when I eventually get around to it :lol:

Also, I rarely go for blue bags but I'm loving the Bleu Cobalt which I've seen irl so I can be accurate/honest with my vote :P