Which of the two different Chanel Wallets do you prefer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies!

Just bought two different style zip wallets from Fashionphile since I could not decide on either.

Would love your inputs in detail on which wallet do you like better of the two, and why?

#1 Caviar Quilted Large Gusset Zip Around Wallet in Gold

Link: http://www.fashionphile.com/chanel-pearly-caviar-quilted-large-gusset-zip-around-wallet-gold-112587

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459123770.443899.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459123781.282252.jpg

VS

#2 Red Patent Quilted Zip Pocket Wallet in Red

Link: http://www.fashionphile.com/chanel-patent-quilted-zip-pocket-wallet-red-116718

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459123742.387457.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459123751.937310.jpg

Much appreciated PF gals! :heart:

2. First one but I like chanels metallics

3. Love the second one! I'm really into patent right now and something red is great to have in a collection!

4. Same here! Will be my first patent purchase from Chanel. I saw the same one at the Chanel store and thought it looked gorgeous in person.
    SO excited for it to arrive :smile:

5. This is such a tough choice. Red patent is stunning but that gold! It's just so special! Are you keeping both?

6. If you have the funds, keep them both. ;)
    They're pretty different styled wallets.

7. I think the long zip wallet is too big for most Chanel bags so I'd stick with the red patent....Especially because the red is a gorgeous shade! Also I like the zippered back pocket for coins :smile:

8. I like zip around wallets for everyday use. It helps me keep everything in one place.

9. I bought the red patent one first because I've always loved the pocket zip style, but at the same time I saw the gold one and it's different / roomier. Might use the gold one as a wallet clutch, should I? :biggrin:

10. Thanks for the input! Yes, I like to use wallets to hold on phones as well.

Does anyone know if an iPhone 6 fit inside these two wallets?

11. Is it the same size as this one?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez_56k7FRMk

12. I have both and yes my iPhone 6 Plus fits into the large zip around wallet so it works well for evening clutch. The l-zipped pocket wallet does not. It is much smaller but very cute and functional. I like to use that one for my smaller bags... Like the m/l flap. I love both .... So if you can keep both I say do it :smile:.

13. I would get the red patent leather one. It's always nice to see a pop of color in your handbag!

The gold caviar zip around, I'd hesitate to get because I wonder how gold leather will wear over time.

14. I like the design of the red patent but prefer the gold caviar colour more but not the design. I have a zip around and feels 'old'. Plus it is mor difficult to access cards with the zip zip around can def fit an iphone 6...u just take a look at the dimensions and shd b able to gauge