Which nude peep toe ?

Pyxxeestyx

Apr 25, 2011
Hi Ladies... I'm a long time CL forum lurker (started in Chanel) and finally got my first CL pair a few weeks ago (black Pigalle kid 100) which I promise I will reveal soon... IM IN LOVE!
I need help deciding between
Hyper prive 120 nude patent
Altadama 140 nude patent
Lady peep 150 nude patent

I feel like the alti will be more comfortable, and I'm tempted to wait for the hyper prive which I cant find anywhere in my size : (

I have the Banane (like Lady Peep but it's a 140 instead of 150) & I absolutely love it. The comfort of the Banane 140 is like the Altadama. So from your list I say for comfort the Altadama.......but I like the look of the Lady Peep better.

Hi Ladies... I'm a long time CL forum lurker (started in Chanel) and finally got my first CL pair a few weeks ago (black Pigalle kid 100) which I promise I will reveal soon... IM IN LOVE!
I need help deciding between
Hyper prive 120 nude patent
Altadama 140 nude patent
Lady peep 150 nude patent

I feel like the alti will be more comfortable, and I'm tempted to wait for the hyper prive which I cant find anywhere in my size : (
those are very different shoes. It depends on which height you want. I personally don't go over 140 so I'd want the hyper prive. I have the very prive nude and I love it. Decide how high you want it and go with that shoe. Everyone will have their own preferences on what they love depending on what they are comfortable with. But, they are all beautiful shoes and very comfortable. (I haven't tried on the ad, though)